Reinforced Concrete Three-Sided Frame
- Replaces the existing timber superstructure with a new 35-foot span precast concrete 3-sided frame on a pile/reinforced concrete footing.
- All existing superstructure and substructures will be removed to the streambed.
- Heavy stone filling will be placed along the streambank to resist scour.
- Approximately 150-ft of total approach roadway reconstruction.
- COST: $740,000
- Designed for at least 75 years of useful service; may exceed w/low traffic volumes. Maintenance to this structure will be minimal. Minor maintenance at 25 year intervals that would be limited to minor concrete repairs.