Students will be scheduled to be picked up and dropped off at home or the assigned stop every day. Alternate Transportation can be requested in some circumstances using the form below.
- Complete only if pick up and/or drop off is to a location OTHER THAN HOME on a REGULAR BASIS. Daily busing changes are not be allowed.
- Complete and submit a separate form for each child for whom you are requesting alternate transportation each year.
- The previous school year’s alternate transportation requests will not be carried over.
- Submit all transportation requests in writing at least one week before school starts. Requests received after this date will not be honored the first week of school.
- Transportation will be provided to/from a total of TWO (2) addresses.
- Only ONE (1) transportation change will be allowed after the start of school for the entire school year.
- If an emergency arises, it is up to you to make outside arrangements for someone to be at your child’s regular stop or they must be picked up at Parent Pick-Up.
- Multiple changes cause confusion for the child (this is particularly true for K-4 Elementary School Students), the bus driver and office staff. The irregular schedule with day to day changes greatly increases the chances that a student may board the wrong bus and possibly be dropped off at a wrong stop. This will be strictly enforced.
- Public School Students: the main office of the school your child attends
- Private School Students: GCS Transportation department email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact the Transportation Department at 532-3325, Option 7 with any questions, concerns, or comments.
School Year Hours are from 5:45 A.M. until 4:30 P.M.
Summer Hours are from 5:45 A.M. until 3:30 P.M