Gowanda Central School District has free WIFI available that extends to our parking lots and athletic facilities.
- Students and Staff use GCSWIFI ad sign in with your netwiork log in.
- Visitors use GCSGuest and fill in required information.
FCC Emergency Broadband Benefit Program
The FCC has opened the application for the Emergency Broadband Benefit program, which will provide a discount of up to $50 per month towards broadband service for eligible households and up to $75 per month for households on qualifying Tribal lands. Eligible households can also receive a one-time discount of up to $100 to purchase a laptop, desktop computer, or tablet from participating providers if they contribute more than $10 and less than $50 toward the purchase price. This discount will be available until 6 months after the pandemic has ended, or until the money runs out. Click on this link to be redirected to the FCC Emergency Broadband Benefit Program Website
Community WIFI Connections:
COMMON LOG INS AND PASSWORDS
- Parent Access: Use a school provided code at www.schoology.com to access your child on your account. Contact your child’s teacher for child’s code.
- Student Access: Use the App or gcsd.schoology.com.
- Student Username: year + first + last initial (ie., 33georgel)
- Student password: gcsd + lunch code (ie., gcsd1234)
- Student Usernames: first and lastname @gcslearn.org (ie., email@example.com)
- Student Password: gcssd + lunch code (ie., gcsd1234)
TECH TUTORIALS/HELPFUL LINKS
DEVICE & RESOURCE ASSISTANCE:
- For damaged, missing components, or improperly working device contact:
- email TechHelp@gcslearn.org or call 532-3325 ext 6020.
- Contact your child’s teacher for help opening or logging into posted materials.
Students can access most materials while at school or connected to the internet and set them to be available to work while not connected. Once connected again, they can sync new work. Students will be assisted with this process.